Medical Marijuana Pharmacy
How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient?
1. Have ANY condition your physician deems debilitating
2. Get an evaluation and recommendation from a physician
3. Patients will need to have their recommendation FAXED or e-scribed in the future by a prescriber directly to The Apothecary Shoppe.
For a list of Physicians click the button below.
What Conditions Are Treatable With Medical Marijuana in Louisiana?
As of August 1st, 2020, physicians can now recommend Medical Cannabis for ANY condition that they consider debilitating to their patient.
Louisiana law allows for ANY condition considered debilitating to an individual patient to be treated with medical marijuana.
To learn more, click the button for additional information and links to scholarly articles.
How Do I Transfer Between Apothecary Shoppe Locations?
You can transfer as many times as you’d like! The process is easy:
1) Visit our website and click the menu for the location you’d like to pick up (Lafayette or New Iberia)
2) Add desired products to your cart
3) At the top of the menu, click “Transfer to New Iberia” and add it to your cart
4) Select your pick-up or delivery time slot and submit order.
You can now shop at your desired location for as long as you’d like. You will need to add the “Transfer to Lafayette” or “Transfer to New Iberia” item to your cart any time you are switching between Apothecary Shoppe locations.
Note- Transfers are free. Our system does not allow us to set a product at $0.00. Please disregard the $0.01