David Mayer, PD
Pharmacist & Co-Founder
David Mayer is a native of Washington, Louisiana and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from Northeast Louisiana University (now University of Louisiana at Monroe) in 1990.
Mayer co-founded Professional Arts Pharmacy (PAP) in 1998 and serves as the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice
Mayer is also co-owner of Palliative Pharmacy Solutions (PPS) , Family Pharmacy of Baton Rouge and Institutional Pharmacies of Louisiana (IPL).
Honors & Achievements
- DuPont Innovative Pharmacy Practice Award 1999
- Compounding Pharmacist of the Year by the Louisiana Pharmacist Association, 2008
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists, Member
- National Community Pharmacists Association, Member
- American Pharmacist Association, Member
- Louisiana Pharmacists Association, Member
- Louisiana Independent Pharmacies Association, Member